Monday 9 November 2009

Another Create And Craft Show!

I know this is going to be a bit early for some of you (myself included!) but I am scheduled to do a show on Create and Craft on Sunday morning the 15th at 9am.  Some of you might be thinking that I must have the times mixed up because those are always prerecorded shows at that hour.  But no, they are going to be doing live shows on the weekends early in the morning starting this coming weekend.  So I will be there bright and early Sunday morning (think about me as you are having a nice long lie-in). 
As you probably can guess, I will be demonstrating and showing our two new jungle stamp sets and the monkey stamps plate.  I just think these new designs by Samantha Poole are positively adorable.  While they aren't what I would classify as the type of stamps to show techniques, I do have a few fun techniques up my sleeve to show using them.  These stamps are quite easy to use and all the elements on the three plates work quite well together too.  Here are a couple of more sample cards that you can have a sneek peak at before the show on Sunday.  I will also be demonstrating distress inks, Cosmic Shimmer stackable watercolour paints and crystal lacquer.

I hope you like these sets as much as I do.  Please leave me your comments or questions.
All for now, Sue x

11 comments:

Juls said...

wow!! The stamps look gorgeous! Love what you have created with them!!

Merry said...

What fun cards...I think your colouring is so terrific.

Lynne Gilbert said...

I love them Sue. My favourite is the giraffe. I think he's just adorable and he'll certainly be on my son's girlfriend's card. She has a real passion for giraffes so that'll go down a real treat!
I'm always up bright and early on a Sunday so I'll be there keeping you company!
Lol Lynne. X

Annie said...

yeah I will defo be watching Sue.

great stamps

Ann xxx

Suzanne said...

Love the designs and how you have made the samples up - great backing sheet for the first one , loved this technique from the show the other week
Have a great time Sunday , although very early for you , i`ll be there watching
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Love the samples. Will have to tape show on Sunday as I'm doing Make & Takes at the Madcap Theatre, Wolverton. Milton Keynes on that day.

Teri Louise Crafts said...

Love those jungle cards, how did you fold the diamond shape one? Wish I had the C&C channel! Teri x

Vee said...

Hi Sue, love the cards and although it will be 4am for me, I will set my opportunity clock and arise to keep you company. Just might send in an email. Who knows. Can hardly wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Teri watch Sue at www.createandcraft.tv.
Veronica

Rosietoes said...

Love your cards Sue. I may not be about at 9.00am but I'll be taping the show for sure. Your use of colour is fabulous and these images are a lot of fun. :)
Edna x

Aurora said...

Your samples are lovely and the colouring is gorgeous particularly on the monkey card. I will watching and sure to be getting the stamps as they are ideal for kids cards. know my nieces will love it. They adore animals and have at least 100 cuddly toys of every animal imaginable. Their favourite is the crocodile!!
Dawn

Annie said...

The show was just brilliant Sue - great job - the samples were wonderful and I love the masking tape technique. Must give that a try.

Ann xxx